Hi,

Come to think of it that sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I'll look
for the dvds and give the Ewok Adventure and Battle for Endore a good
listen tonight. My son likes those movies and it has been a long time
since we had them out and watched them.

As for getting them on home video/dvd I think I purchased our copy at
Wal-Mart for something like $10.00. Which wasn't really expensive
since both movies were on the dvd back to back in wide screen and
everything. Can't beat it with a stick.