Hi Dark,

Yeah, the Super Star Wars games were  really great. I don't know about
you, but that sounds like a great idea for a future
project now that I've got a really decent game engine. You can see
what MOTA can do, and once I get the cross-platform version up and
running I should be able to crank out a game like the SNES Return of
the Jedi game pretty easily.

Anyway, as for an Ewok game their weaponry would definitely be pretty
primative. All they basically use is slingshots, bow and arrows,
wooden spears, and some come with a little knife. That's not exactly
great for taking on the might of the Empire, but as you know they have
so much agility and dextarity that they can strike before being
blasted.

For example, in ROTJ I love the scene where the storm trooper
commander is telling Han and Leia to surrender, they are surrounded,
and is acting like head sob in charge  when Ewoks litterally leap out
of the red wood trees right on top of him and start beating the storm
troopers into the ground. The air iz full of arrows, flying rocks, and
the storm troopers definitely get the worst of the battle. Lol!

Oh, then there is the scene where the Imperial walker is about to
enter the battle when two Ewoks land on the roof, open the hatch, and
land on the two unsuspecting guys in side. They basically bale out
while the Ewoks go on a hell raising campaign by blowing the ever
lovin' crap out of everything they see with the laser cannon. Its
funny as heck. Lesson for today boys and girls is "never underestimate
the might of the Ewoks."

Cheers!