Wow. They really ripped off the old SNES games for leggo star wars.
That droid rescue plot's the same.

I had no idea about the Ewaq films. Curses, foiled again by Lucasfilms
and being 23. I'll have to look them up. I really wish I could get my
hands on some of the stuff like the cartoons you guys were talking on.
Makes me wish we could have a culture classic like star wars happen
now, so at least I'd have stuff to grin about later on, rather than
the grumbles on the half-baked stuff we've got now.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard