That's only 8. What is number 9?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:45 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Dakotah,

Actually, there are about 9 Star Wars movies in all if you count the two
Ewaq films that take place following events in Return of the Jedi where
Wikit  and the other Ewaqs have their own full motion adventures. The two
movies are the Ewaq Adventure and the Battle for Endore. Surprisingly many
Star Wars fans either don't know about or forget these two spin offs of the
original Star Wars movies which continue events following Return of the
Jedi.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6096 (20110505) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6097 (20110505) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6097 (20110505) information _____________