To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt and pipe2

NO review as of yet.
I haven't even started to swot the bgt documentation.
I'm planning to do this shortly.
This is only a long term dream I told you guys about.
I still have to swot the documentation and then, like I said, I first have
to make many small games and then I have to buy the appropriate license to
make a plumber game.
I think if I buy the license for only one commercial game, I'd be able to
develop and sell my plumber game.