Well true that, I would try that game out and make suggestions if needle, though I am sure that he will have it figured out. Why, could it not be possible to have the program have a different name than Pipe II? It could be something like Slummer Pipe 1 or something. Just some thoughts on having a different name for the program once he decides whether he is going to make it.