Hi Dark,

Yeah, I do still wish that putting text on the screen in Windows would read
automatically with all screen readers like it would in dos, but otherwise I
agree with you that sapi5 works well.

I do also wish that I could have pretty graphics in my games so that sighted
people would play them, but I can not do that.  Likewise as you said it is not
going to be possible to make games that are totally accessible for any and all
challenges that people may have.  If having a key to announce a position like
in Mach 1 and Puppy 1 is possible and does not ruin the game play, then I am
happy to do that.

BFN

    Jim

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the
target.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920