Although I have been gotten after for telling people to read the documentation because the answer is in there, I haven't been thrown off any lists for doing so, and I'll stand by what I say about the user's manuals. They're there for a purpose, and we should be using them.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Audio Support

Got a question for you. With all the lists your on and all the questions you see, and know the answers are in the help or doc's for the program.
How many do you actually know that read them?
I get throne off lists just for telling them to read help files and docs.
Ignorance is bless and abundant in the blind community.