Hi Tom.

Well while I've been fully aware you've been working on the engine, it has been a litle unclear from your release notes how much of a given beta was testing the engine, and how much the game.

i was quite aware that many early betas up to about 12 or 15 were essentially engine tests, however at the point we got to 18, and you were adding analogue jumps, extra weapons, enemies like zombies and the lamea etc, I thought at that point the engine was largely stable and you were working on the game.

I suppose it's that I myself am perfectly happy with Tom as I said, and that I've seen none of these "numerous E-mails" you mention on the list complaining about the voice.

However if 1.0 is only a month away from release, that's extremely good to here.

Presumably we can also assume that now at least the windows part of the engine is fixed, and whatever game you use the engine for after mota, ----- for instance that audio game in the style of castlevania or mega man you mentioned, will take a good deal less time.

Beware the grue!