Hi Willem,

Yeah, I realize there is no such thing as a perfect voice. Especially,
with TTS engines. They all have their pros and cons. That said, I'm
experimenting with Tom, and the problem with not pausing between words
is difficult to fix. I can insert commas between words as Phil
suggested, but that makes too much of a pause.

Personally, I think the most realistic voices out there are the Ivona
voices, and I might give Amy or Jenifer  a try in the next private
beta. I recently purchased those voices for use with Speech-Dispatcher
on Linux and they would sound awesome in a game like MOTA since they
are so human sounding.