HI Dark,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, and you are right. One very
important aspect of game programming in general is balancing personal
preference with technical perfection. Which can be an extremely
important factor in a game. You can only get that through experience
and practice. It certainly helps that I've been playing both blind and
mainstream games for at least 25 years, and you get an idea of what
works and what doesn't after a while.

Cheers!