Well that would really rock.
Ofcause it means you need to be networked together, I guess it could be online but offline would also rock.
At 09:21 a.m. 12/07/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

Not sure if this has been touched on yet, as I'm a new joiner of this thread.

One thing that would be interesting to see would be and this goes with
Tom's idea of two ships, network play. You and a friend each command a
ship and help each other to complete a mission, so for example the
stopping of the Phoenix.

Dave.