Hi Dave,

Indeed I could see some value in that. Especially, if there was some
kind of fleet engagement. Multiple ships could join the server and the
Federatiojn could fight of x number of enemy ships or help each other
out complete a mission. This I.E. is something I'd like to see in a
game like Lone Wolf, but hasn't happened yet. Since this Star Trek
game is going to be like Lone Wolf with a Trek theme that might be a
possible idea to add networked play.