Hi Jeremy,
Wow, I am a posting fiend today, eh?
  Well, your right and wrong there my man.
I agree, if you hit the mainstream with a MP game, the twits would come out of the woodwork to screw it up, but even in as small a market as we have, I've had several attempts made to bring my online dedicated server down. I was completely brand new to this in 2006 when I started on RR, and after very little time, i got a heck of an education in protecting both my code and my server. I know I come across a lot of the time as a crotchity old grouch on this list, but I would like to once again offer that you email me off list so we can maybe hook up on skype or something and discuss things. As I've said before, I'm willing to help developers pushing the envelope of accessible gaming where I can. Obviously, your programming experience blows probably anyone else on the list away, especially me, but if your considering opening up your games online and perhaps going commercial, I think I can offer some good advice earned from hard experience. If you'd rather not do that, no worries at all, but the offer remains anytime you want. and if I have missed any replies from you on list here, I apologize for that, I sometimes go weeks without checking it all all when I'm busy. Finally, you should definately see a donation now to your site PP, if not, something is wrong, as I received confirmation on my end. If it is the first donation, I hope it is the first of many.
  Keep up the excellent work.
  Later,
che
blindadrenal...@gmail.com