Hi,

Also lets not forget Packman Talks and Dynaman. While the original
mainstream Packman game was a top-down view when James North created
Dynaman and Phil put out PCS Games version of Packman both were done
from a first-person shooter perspective. The term first-person
shooter, like a lot of terminology, can be misleading as a game
doesn't have to specifically have shooting or fighting to be declared
FPS. It simply has to be written from the first-person perspective and
generally allows the player to move north, south, east, and west, and
once I release MOTA 3d there will be an additional up/down axis as
well.

Cheers!