Hi.
There is also that incredibly difficult technoshock game that is similar to Shades of Doom.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable.

On 7/29/2011 11:26 AM, Ben wrote:
Hello Brian,
First off, I must introduce myself.  I am Ben, a member of this community
(the blind gaming community) from the UK.  I've been playing audio games for
many years.  Now.  If you want me to give you a list and other information
concerning audio games, then contact me via this email offlist and I can
help.  But I must say, that the greatest source is "audiogames.net" -
www.audiogames.net
is a database of practically every audio game ever.  Well, as dark about
this he is chief moderater.

But hope this email is of help.

Actually.  as I've been writing this, I have just thought.  If you want to
look into a good FPS game, look in to "shades of doom" by
www.gmagames.com
This is, in my opinion and to my knowledge the first and only true first
person shooter on the market (its not free, but the demo lets you play level
1).

I don't know about other games like Starcraft.

Hope my info is useful,
Ben.