Hi ron.

This is something of an ongoing debate, but I personally wouldn't count games like night of parasite, treasure hunt or entombed as first person sinse you don't actualy turn around in the game, you just hit up arrow for north, down for south etc.

this also means monster movement and your ability to track it is quite limited.

I'd class such things as third person top down views myself.

Beware the grue!