From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Development setbacks

Shane, I think that point of offering the betas at all is so that everyone
can comment on the game. If Thomas were to set up some kind of private team,

this would limit the number of people that could help with the beta.
    From my personal perspective, offering the game to a private team would
really! cut down on the amount of enjoyment a player could get. As I said in

an earlier email, I've spent well over 24 hours playing beta 18, and it
hasn't gotten old.

Just my personal opinions,
John.