Hi Hayden,

Well, at the moment I'm checking that out. I did some testing
yesterday afternoon and the bugs, at least some of them, were caused
by the game engine and not the game itself. I've fixed the bugs in the
engine and recompiled beta 18 and beta 20 and found most of the
problems went away. So I think I might be able to use beta 20 after
all. That will be good as there are cumulative bug fixes and updates
that were added in beta 19 and beta 20 that we wouldn't get if I use
beta 18. So at this moment in time I think we are back on track now
and beta 21 will be an upgrade of beta 20 with the bugs corrected and
fixed. We'll know just as soon as I release beta 21 for public
testing.

Cheers!