Hi Will,

Well, if its plane facts you want here are a couple. I officially
started Mysteries of the Ancients in April 2008. Its now August 2011
In all thats about 40 months or three and a half years give or take. I
don't know what universe you are from but that simply does not add up
to six years unless of course you are blaming me for the time James
North was working on Montezuma's Revenge, I took it over in mid 2006,
rewrote it in .Net, and got screwed over by Utopia because of
copyright issues and had to start over from scratch. If you are adding
that on I could see it, but I don't consider that fair as none of that
was directly my fault. Its honestly people exactly like you why I have
been tempted to leave this community behind. You will not bend an
inch, will not give a developer a break, and you have absolutely no
sympathy or understanding when a developer is faced with events or
issues out of his or her control. The only bottom line is to get that
game out tomorrow or else. Real world indi developers and development
doesn't work that way.

Cheers!