Hi Shane,

Well, that might all depend on weather or not beta 21 resolves the
bugs and issues encountered in beta 20. Beta 20 had a long list of
issues, I know what to look for, and if I correct them I don't expect
anything really major to pop up after that. I can do a lot of initial
testing myself to fix several of the bugs reported during the beta 20
public testing as I have reproduced the problems and if they go away
for me it pretty much follows it will go away for you and everyone
else as well.

Cheers!