If you're saying that a beta team will get a bug free product to the public in a day or two, think again. (grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willem" <dwill...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Development setbacks

Having a beta team would flush out serious issues to avoid releasing a buggy beta to the public and shouldn't take more than a day or two.
On 8/2/2011 1:18 AM, john wrote:
Shane, I think that point of offering the betas at all is so that everyone can comment on the game. If Thomas were to set up some kind of private team, this would limit the number of people that could help with the beta. From my personal perspective, offering the game to a private team would really! cut down on the amount of enjoyment a player could get. As I said in an earlier email, I've spent well over 24 hours playing beta 18, and it hasn't gotten old.

Just my personal opinions,
John.