I guess there's a point there. But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Castlevania: Dracula x chronicles on the psp is actually quite good... and I've made it through the first couple stages. I haven't gotten through much more because I haven't played in a long time, but there's a lot of audio and checkpoints are regular enough that if you do happen to die somewhere you can respawn somewhere reasonably close. I'm a big fan of Castlevania, just never got to play it much... being totally blind will put a damper on that. lol.