Lol I love my emulators, have one for each system up to ps1 and n64, still waiting for the ps2 emulator to get a little better. I'm totally blind though so playing castlevania and that is out of the question for me. got me a ps2 to pc converter so I can hook my ps2 controllers up to my comp, really makes it fun.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 2:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting a emulator for the blind.

Hi Dark,

Yeah, no kidding. Even when I could see, before I lost my sight, world
8 was possitively evil to play. It was pretty difficult even with
vision, and I've tried it a few times without sight and its pretty
much impossible.

However, for the low vision aspect I'd agree with you on that. The
game did have good contrast, everything was easy enough to see, but
the greencolored blood always threw me for a loop. The dripping blood
and pools of blood looked like something Slimer from Ghost Busters
left behind. Lol!

I mean I understand to a point why they replaced the naked statues
with statues in robes to sensor the game for younger American
audiences and stuff, but changing the color of the blood to look like
green slime was absolutely rediculous. I realise they were trying to
tame down the gory graphics and atmosphere, but it just looked silly
instead of gory. "Ug...Let's have enough of this religious/political
sensorship crap."

Anyway, you are right on about developing the Genesis Engine so I can
create more analog platformers that are like Megaman, Castlevania, and
so on. To date there just isn't anything like it for the audio games
market. I can't wait until I get MOTA out and can work on games like
Castlevania etc myself.

Cheers!