From: "brice mellen" <buu...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaway suggestions

To be honest I thaught mission 2 was harder then mission 3, because trying
to keep the enemy at bay while fighting off goblins and building stuff all
at the same time is hard to do when your guys only work so fast. And then to
have the Yetti's come down from the mountain and star killing in injuring
all your people really makes it tough.