That's a pretty good idea, but for the short term I'll just make it easier.  If
I get around to adding more missions, it does seem like a good idea to insert
them between the current missions 2 and 3, and then put mission 3 back to being
the original difficulty.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to handle the priority settings for
the AI.  I've tried a few different methods, but so far I haven't been happy
with any of them.