I imagine it's quite hard for the AI to know what should be prioritised at different times of the game. Every1 plays differently. So I think if we have the ability to manually set a building on the map as their priority to give supply of resources to might work better.

锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaway suggestions

That's a pretty good idea, but for the short term I'll just make it easier. If I get around to adding more missions, it does seem like a good idea to insert them between the current missions 2 and 3, and then put mission 3 back to being the original difficulty.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to handle the priority settings for the AI. I've tried a few different methods, but so far I haven't been happy with any of them.

There is a big jump in difficulty
from mission 2 to 3. Instead of making it easier, how about
adding 1 or 2 new missions in between and make this a later
mission? Maybe something to get them more prepared is a
mission which they have to launch an attack with 5 knights,
5 rangers, 5 pikemen and 5 cavalrys? This is like having to
wipe out a more powerful enemy force than mission 2.
Not sure if you got my suggestion on setting certain
buildings to high priority with backspace instead of just
open or close. This way is easier to tell the workers to
supply resources or work on a particular building. Sometimes
i have to close 4 or 5 other buildings for peasants to work
on the 1 i need.

锦发/Steady Goh