Hi Dark,

Yeah, so true. In fact, as I have said before Ivona's Bryan and Amy
U.K. voices are actually superior to the RealSpeak Daniel and Emily
U.K. voices in terms of voice quality. The only complaint I have with
Ivona's voices---which is quite common with any high quality voice--is
they tend to lag if you are typing really fast. They just simply can't
keep up with the input/output. As a result they are good for playing
SAPI games like Jim Kitchens games, reading e-books, but suck if it
comes to day to day computer opperation.

So what I do with NVDA is use ESpeak as my default voice for composing
e-mails, writing documents, programming, etc and flip over to one of
the Ivona voices to read a document, e-mail, or play a game. That
works out well enough. ESpeak isn't my favorite voice, but it keeps up
with my high speed of typing where the Ivona voices can't.

Cheers!