Hi,

If all we need is a place for the podcast pages I can handle that. I
can put together a cms-base, that seems to be from comments I've read
what people prefer, either a wordpress or drupal site. If it's drupal
I can manage that, wordpress i'm not so good at yet. We'd also have
email, from the domain I can do that as well, and we can link in to
Thomas's sendspace account.

Dave