Hi tom.
As someone who uses ss max that's a good plan, and a nice way of minimizing need for donations to keep the archive up. Particularly as now with a max account you can upload files of up to 500 mb, which should be more than long enough for a podcast.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audyssey plus or extra

Hi Dark,

I've been thinking about those issues. I'm pretty sure I can take care
of those issues if needed.

As far as submitting content if I were the editor of the show I could
take submissions via Dropbox, Sendspace, or Rapidshare, edit the
submissions, and put them into an hour long show on  a monthly or
quarterly basis then put them on the host site.

As far as archiving goes my own web space isn't quite up to holding
several shows, but I could use a Sendspace Max account with 100 GB of
space to store the show's archives.  That would work out for everyone
as there would be lots of space for archives and I would get Sendspace
Max points for every archive downloaded helping to contribute to the
financial needs of the podcast. Then, all we would need is a place to
put up the podccasts pages and news. Any thoughts?

Cheers!