My vote is the same please.

Thanks

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible MOTA Features

My vote is for screen reader support.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Possible MOTA Features

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned a few days back in the USA Games general news letter the
Genesis 3D Engine is getting a major work over in v1.2, and I now have
access to some additional features that weren't available when I ported
Mysteries of the Ancients to C++ a year ago. Which brings up a question I
thought I'd throw out to you, the customers, as this would drastically
effect the final version of the game.

One of the new features in v1.2 of the engine is direct screen reader
support. I was wondering if you are in favor of using the direct screen
reader support in Mysteries of the Ancients v1.0, or if you'd rather keep
the Acapela Heather speech clips present in beta 22?

The reason I am asking is I know there were quite a number of complaints
over the past few months about being able to change the voice, speech rate,
speech volume, etc and by using direct screen reader support you could do
this easily. It would also make it easier for me to update an develop the
game as I wouldn't have to relie upon wav files for speech output. On the
downside I have already agreed to help people like Blind Games Brazil to
have them convert the game to Portuguese and I'd feel as though I was
cheating them by changing development of the speech output at this point.
Any thoughts/suggestions here?

Thanks.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6619 (20111110) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6619 (20111110) information _____________