Hi,

Yeah, I understand that. Its for that reason I have considered leaving
MOTA as it currently is. Someone can record  new speech files for the
game in French, Spanish, italian, whatever and just over write the
English files if needed. That would make it easier to modify the
language in that case.

The problem with what your suggesting by creating language files that
can be edited is that's a whole lot more work than i have time for.
I'm hoping for a Christmas, or near Christmas release, so I don't want
to rework the game any more than I have to. i don't know how difficult
it would be to replace all the status messages etc with text files
that get passed off to a screen reader, Sapi, etc.

Cheers!