Hi Darren,

Yep. I hear you there. Far too many blind gamers are stuck in their
little comfort zones, and while they complain there aren't that many
accessible mainstream games available any time someone like Jeremy
starts adding mainstream features like mouse support they wine and
complain about it. If they truly want accesible games of a mainstream
quality they are going to have to get out of their comfort zones and
learn to use a mouse, joystick, and other alternative game controllers
besides the keyboard for a change.