Hi Aprone.

I'd say more it's a case of you've been giving us tv show pilots, but we want the full 100 episodes with christmas special, actor reunions and internet aggravation!

As I said, castaways could easily be a far longer and more complex game, and indeed che's suggestion of giving people tools to work with that can be used without programming knolidge to expand the game is a good one here. I think the point however here is the one thomas made.

sinse there are so few serious developers, simply pumping out good ideas and hoping that someone picks them up might not be the best stratogy.

As I said, entombed took two years to develope, had loads of sub versions, and is possibly the ost successful audio game of all time. We haven't (unfortunatley), seen a spat of dungeon crawl rpg clones, but we have got an amazing game out of it!

Beware the grue!