I didn't mean that they were crappy, they are quite good in fact, but from the standpoint for those that want a longer game with story etc they are crappy.
I myself don't actually care even if the plot doesn't exist.
I am happy that we are getting so many short games out there as long as we are not bored.
Swamp is simple and promises to get more so its ok.
I have never mastered the rest of them.