From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Kilgore
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 5:10 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game concepts BGT Version 1.1 Released!

I wonder if there's a way to desing a "game design wizard?  This would would

ask simple questions as to game interface, (2 d or 3 d) and would do all the

script writing in the background with you suplying only the music and the
text (if any) to go along with it.

Just a thought.  I'd love to desing audio games and have an idea for an
awesome one, butr I can't getg my head around the scripting aspect of
something like BGT; thought I think it's the easiest designer so far.

Tim