Tim, I don't think that such a thing is possible if one wanted to produce
games of any depth at all.  The number of decisions is just too high.  I've
looked at the BGT language and it's a cut-down version of c++, which, while
very clearly explained in its documentation (kudos Philip, you've done a
good job here) is still a fully-fledged programming language, though with
some of the fiddly bits abstracted nicely for the programmer.  It's a
learning curve I feel comfy tackling, so y'all can expect something in the
not-too-distant future, though which of my several ideas I'll start with I
haven't decided yet.

        Chris Bartlett