Hi Tom.

That is true. I don't particularly see myself developing any sort of sports games sinse they don't interest me in the least, ditto with online affairs.

I'm primarily interested in plot and exploration, therefore it's an rpg I'd love to make, but particularly something with a detailed combat system, an actual plot, and large explorable maps, so I'm thinking in those ters.

I'd also be interested in a true 2D game with vertical movement, in fact sinse Turrican's creator has given permission for freeware remakes, and sinse the music of the game was one of it's most famous points, an exploration style audio Turrican with very large levels and ful vertical ledge jumping is something else I've thought about as well, though both projects are things I'll have to work on when I start properly with bgt.

Beware the grue!