Hi Dark,

Well, speaking of 2d games with full 2d movement MOTA is getting a
major upgrade in that department. I'm not only expanding all of the
game levels I'm adding more features to the game which harken back to
the classic side-scrollers of the NES/Super NES era of games. That's
one reason Its taking so long to produce because its a pretty
extensive upgrade compared to beta 22.

Cheers!