yep brian.

Indeed I first found out about eamon and eamon delux by seeing a reference to eamon and realizing that it was the same game as Adora were planning.

whether adora' would've adapted the original Eamon games to be self voicing, or written something new just with the same basic premise and world I don't know.

It's quite a shame though, sinse eamon is a great game and system.

One thing I particularly like is the way that you can have one persistant character through many rpg settings, and getting loot actually has a serious point sinse you can sell it to improve when you get back to the main hall.

Beware the grue!