well I'll be looking foreward to another game.
Something to test in my time in the holidays.
At 02:31 a.m. 20/11/2011 +0200, you wrote:
Hi Jeremy.
I also think what actually happen is that he quoted a comment jokingly
refering to your games as "crappy code" being preferable over code
that took ages to write. Score one for using propper punctuation...

From a personal side, your games gave me many ideas that I hope to
expand upon to create something new in my holiday time.