Jeremy, i just wanted to tell you: please go on with your projects and go on with your own style of development. In this community the thing the people do best is to criticize without presenting any positive ideas. Your games are a big fresh air on this community and I would love to see you going on with your games. People can say that your games are short but some of them if they had the same ideas before, they could easily charge 30 dollars or more. If they say the games are short, why they didn't come up with the same ideas before? A Fsp multiplayer game only can please the majority of players and why noone did that before excepting the complicated case of audioquake? I understand why some people can be worried about your games because in my opinion it's not normal for this community that the best audiogame ever produced is still railracer which is 5 years old.
Just my opinions so go on with your games.
Because of my professional life and my small baby, I don't have much time to play but when I have some minutes I enjoy very much your swamp.
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3