Hi Jeremy,

That's always possible of course. I've found myself in that situation
myself a time or too when I wrote something, meant it one way, but
someone on list reads it and takes it another way. The lesson we
should all keep in mind here is to be careful what we write, how we
phrase things, and to avoid using words like crappy which implies
negativity when used in a sentense.

Upon reflection, rereading Shaun's post, I think what he meant to say
is that he didn't care if you wrote something that turned out to be
crappy as long as he continued getting new games on a regular basis
rather than your games are crappy. However, the way it was written I
took it to mean he was calling your games crappy. The message could
have been written better, used different wording, because the meaning
was not very clear to me at first. So like I said above we need to be
careful how we phrase things as an off-handed remark can be
interpreted completely different than was intended.

Cheers!