Hi Philip,

I agree. A lot comes down to trust. I can't help but feel like this
entire situation has been blown way out of proportion. If someone is
that concerned a BGT script or a game written in BGT will blow up
their registry don't install it. Its that simple.

As for the issue of 100 values I'd personally limit it to 50. Anything
more than 50 values for any kind of program is overkill, and should be
serialized and written to a file. That's the one thing I do agree with
Willem on that we should restrict the amount of values a BGT game
developer could potentially use by sticking to recommended standards.
Using 200 KB of space just seems like overkill to me and 100 KB is
plenty.

Cheers!