Hi,

Yeah, I do see how that can be an issue. More med kits and more armor
would help you in your situation. It would make up for your hearing
situation by giving you more over all protection when you venture out
of the safe zone. Plus I do agree that having lockers or some other
safe area to store extra gear  throughout the level would rock.

Cheers!