From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelvin Tan
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 11:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp

always bare in mind, that this is a free game. games like judgement day,
alien outback, and even some of the side scroller games which require the
centering of sounds are also unplayable by people with hearing problems.
this is a free game, so I feel that we should not compremise the game by
having to put in target solution sounds which in my opinion may spoil the
skill element of  the game for most players. I think there are other more
important bugs to be fixed before we can talking about the hearing aid
factor.