i'm not sure that i would go that far, but yes, its sertainly a fact that the blind players of games have gotten lazy. games are ment to keep us interested, not become easy. just look at some of the games out there in turms of shooting games, such as call of duty. its hard. very, very very hard. you can sometimes take months to get through one mission. i agree, in the sense that this is a free game, and i have to say, that its one of the best games i have ever played, and thats comparing to some of the payed ones.
anyways, if you see kebawolf out on the field, thats me.
see you on the field of battle!
dallas