I didn't take the time to respond to any of these messages lately, but I wanted
to jump in real quick to assure everyone that I am reading them all.  For those
who haven't heard, I finally got fed up with searching for this pesky
reputation bug so I am tearing out about half of the server's code and just
rewriting it from scratch.  This is rather time consuming, but searching for
this bug is taking just as long and I'd rather just cut my losses and do the 1
thing that is guaranteed to fix it.  There's clearly some typo or logic error
that is so well hidden that I've probably looked right at it a dozen times but
never realized it was the problem.  When starting over, I think it is insanely
unlikely that I will end up with the same problem.

I've been writing down different people's suggestions, and I plan to add the
after the bugs are squashed.