Hi Che, I very much wish to play team work. will sure give more depth to the game and I believe jeremy intended this way especially looking at how the field kit works. The main problem i feel is often we can't really tell whether is it zombies and our team mate near by. And it won't make sense to make zombies growl continuously. We need to put more heads together to find a way around it. now we actually waste a lot of ammo shooting at friends.
锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp

I would say the majority of the players i've talked with like the fact you pay a stiff penalty if you die, myself included. I know some people just want action all the time, but swamp isn't really designed that way it seems to me. if you can get into the spirit of the MP play by planning out your attacks, making sure you don't walk into a situation where you might get ambushed, etc. you'll appreciate the game more, and start to feel more in tune with your character. One thing I would personally like to see more of is team work, and maybe missions that require teamwork down the line. it seems most folks just do their own thing, when a couple of players cooperating can really do some damage if they have their crap together.

To that end, my name on there is B A if anyone ever needs backup or whatever. One question though, didn't we get 5 rep points per kill before, and now we get 1? this seems a bit on the cheap side, considering 20 rounds of .45 ammo costs you 30 rep, leather jacket is 40 i think, etc. i love the idea of reputation as barter, and hopefully the rep economy can be tweaked out as we go here. having to kill 100 zombies to buy a shotgun is a bit expensive. also, if you haven't already and your spending hours of time in the game, remember even a five dollar donation helps out, jeremy could easily be charging 50 bucks for this game, so do the right thing and help support a great game developer.
happy hunting,
che