yes!!! fully agreed there!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Bartlett" <themusicalbre...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp

Ok, possibly unpopular point of view here.  What the hell is the point of
playing a game you can't lose and have that loss mean something?  If death
isn't going to make you lose rep and experience, and now you don't want it
to make you lose equipment either, then, what?  Dying is impolite and you
shouldn't do it, like burping at the table?  Where are the consequences?

Chris Bartlett, who's cheerfully lost several hours of equipment
gathering and doesn't think it unfair.